The UCI Esports Arena is the first of its kind on a college campus. The arena is located at the heart of campus on the Student Center Terrace. Students, staff, faculty, alumni and guests are welcome, where we provide a variety of the most popular games at UCI.
With the support of our sponsors, we’ve decked out the 3,500 sq. ft. space with 72 top-of-the-line iBUYPOWER computers, Logitech gaming gear, and Vertagear chairs. In addition to the PCs, we have a Console & Community Corner where our campus clubs and organizations can host events and meetings and where we demo virtual reality. The arena also houses our Broadcast Station.
Mon – Sun: 12pm – 12am
Closed University Holidays
$4 for 1 hour
$36 for 10 hours
Credit and Debit Only
Please note that due to financial requirements, we reset hours every year on June 30.
For booking inquiries and event rates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Games
League of Legends, Overwatch, Apex Legends, Fortnite, CS:GO, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Rainbow Six Siege, H1Z1: King of the Kill, Heroes of the Storm, Dota 2, Path of Exile, Minecraft, Hearthstone, World of Warcraft, Diablo III, StarCraft II, Final Fantasy XIV, Rocket League, Team Fortress 2
Games offered subject to change based on demand. Suggest a game!
Most paid games require your own license or account to play.
Code of Conduct & Arena Rules
We welcome and respect gamers of all types, from all places and backgrounds.
- Harassment based on any aspect of a person’s identity will not be
- No “toxicity” allowed. Behaviors that create an intolerable environment
such as bullying, threads of violence, stalking, or other forms of
intimidation will not be tolerated.
- No cheating or illegal activity allowed.
- If you see something, say something (see Reporting).
In addition to following UCI Esports’ Code of Conduct, for the Arena specifically, here are some more regulations.
- Food and open drink containers are not permitted near the computers or on desks.
- Do not plug in personal peripherals or USB devices without permission from arena staff.
- The stage area (12 computers against the far wall) are reserved for scholarship players and staff only.
- Intel Core i7-6700k Processor
- Windows 10
- ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming Aura MB
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
- NZXT Kraken X61 280mm Liquid Cooler
- ADATA 16GB DDR4-2800 Memory
- ADATA 512GB SSD
- Thermaltake Smart Power 750W Power Supply
- ASUS 24” 144Hz FreeSync Monitor [MG248Q]
Parking and Directions
The closest parking is in the Student Center Parking Structure located at the corner of West Peltason and Pereira. Parking is $2/hr or $10/day. Once you park, cross the street and walk into the Student Center. Go up to the second floor and exit onto the terrace. The arena is located on the right as you walk across the terrace.
The UCI Esports program encourages reporting of incidents involving UCI students or affiliates. If you see behaviors not consistent with our Code or university principles, please inform any of our arena staff.
To report an emergency, call UCIPD 911.
To learn about campus policies on sexual assault, sexual misconduct, domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, and retaliation and find out how to make a report visit the UCI Sexual Violence Prevention & Response website.
To report a campus climate incident or act of intolerance, please use University of California’s systemwide intolerance report form.