The UCI Esports Arena is the first of its kind on a college campus. The arena is located at the heart of campus on the Student Center Terrace. Students, staff, faculty, alumni and guests are welcome, where we provide a variety of the most popular games at UCI.
With the support of our sponsors, we’ve decked out the 3,500 sq. ft. space with 72 top-of-the-line iBUYPOWER computers, Logitech gaming gear, and gaming chairs. In addition to the PCs, we have a Console & Community Corner where our campus clubs and organizations can host events and meetings and where we demo virtual reality. The arena also houses our Broadcast Station.
Mon – Sun: 12pm – 12am
Closed University Holidays
$4.50 for 1 hour
$40 for 10 hours
Credit and Debit Only
For booking inquiries and event rates, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Registered Campus Organization, please use this form!
List of Games
League of Legends, Overwatch, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Legends of Runeterra, CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Dota 2, Path of Exile (Steam), Minecraft, Hearthstone, MTG Arena, World of Warcraft (Retail & Classic), Diablo III, StarCraft, StarCraft II, Heroes of the Storm, Final Fantasy XIV, Rocket League, Team Fortress 2
Games offered are subject to change based on demand. Suggest a game!
Paid games require your own license or account to play.
Code of Conduct & Arena Rules
We welcome and respect gamers of all types, from all places and backgrounds.
- Harassment based on any aspect of a person’s identity will not be
- No “toxicity” allowed. Behaviors that create an intolerable environment such as bullying, threats of violence, stalking, or other forms of intimidation will not be tolerated.
- No cheating or illegal activity allowed.
- If you see something, say something (see Reporting).
In addition to following UCI Esports’ Code of Conduct, for the Arena specifically, here are some more regulations.
- Food and open drink containers are not permitted near the computers or on desks.
- Do not plug in personal peripherals or USB devices without permission from arena staff.
- The stage area (12 computers against the far wall) are reserved for scholarship players and staff only.
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Intel Core i7-9700k Processor
- ASUS Prime Z390-P Motherboard
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 8GB Video Card
- ADATA 16GB XPG Memory
- Intel 512GB 600P SSD
- Thermaltake 750W Power Supply
- 240mm Liquid Cooler
- ASUS ROG 24” 180Hz 1080p 1ms G-SYNC Monitor [PG248Q]
Parking and Directions
The closest parking is in the Student Center Parking Structure located at the corner of West Peltason and Pereira. Parking is $2/hr or $13/day. Once you park, cross the street and walk into the Student Center. Go up to the second floor and exit onto the terrace. The arena is located on the right as you walk across the terrace.
The UCI Esports program encourages reporting of incidents involving UCI students or affiliates. If you see behaviors not consistent with our Code or university principles, please inform any of our arena staff.
To report an emergency, call UCIPD 911.
To learn about campus policies on sexual assault, sexual misconduct, domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, and retaliation and find out how to make a report visit the UCI Sexual Violence Prevention & Response website.
To report a campus climate incident or act of intolerance, please use University of California’s systemwide intolerance report form.